Thursday, March 24, 2011

Intro. and Lessons Learned From Disney Heroines

So I've started this as a kinda of pressure/stress reliever. It won't  all be about the Disney girls, but I'll just start off with that and see where it takes me.

First thing's first, the Disney girls:

A lot of people say that Disney’s animated movies, like Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid, teach children (especially young girls) faulty life lessons. This disturbs me in a way.

I’ve always had a soft spot for the animated princess movies Disney has done, and will do for that matter.

I’ve learned valuable lessons from the cartoon heroines. And the fun thing is, I’m still learning.

So, in the midst of opposite opinions, I’ve made a list of Disney’s princesses and female lead heroines, some well known others forgotten, and listed for each the lessons they teach. Please keep in mind that these lessons are about what makes them beautiful as a person. (Their actions for example) I may even add to it as new princesses and heroines come along. Who knows?

I shall post from this list one at a time, so as to give each the attention they deserve.
You’re welcome to follow this if you like. I’m just doing this for my minds ease and sanctity.

1 comment:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality informationAnimated intro

    ReplyDelete